Well before the glass ceiling, women run into obstacles to advancement. Evening the odds early in their careers would have a huge impact. Despite near-parity in entry-level numbers, women are outnumbered almost 2 to 1 by men in first-level manager jobs that are the bridges to senior roles.
Diversity + Inclusion
- I-DIEM Announces New Senior Advisor and Program Coordinators to Support Programmatic Growth
- I-DIEM Welcomes Four New Advisory Board Members
- Statement on FEMA Strategic Plan
- IDIEM Advocating for Survivors Marginalized by the Response to Hurricane Ida
- Lt. General Julius Becton Student Scholarship Fund Winners