The U.S. Fire Administration estimates that older adults are more than twice as likely than the general population to die in fires. And a quarter of Paradise residents had a disability, which is more than double the statewide rate.
Diversity + Inclusion
- I-DIEM Announces New Senior Advisor and Program Coordinators to Support Programmatic Growth
- I-DIEM Welcomes Four New Advisory Board Members
- Statement on FEMA Strategic Plan
- IDIEM Advocating for Survivors Marginalized by the Response to Hurricane Ida
- Lt. General Julius Becton Student Scholarship Fund Winners