On Thursday, October 21, 2021, at 12 pm Eastern Time, the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights held a virtual briefing on the civil rights implications of the federal response and impact of Hurricane Harvey in Texas. At this virtual public briefing, the Commissioners heard from subject matter experts such as government officials, volunteer organizations, non-governmental advocates, and academics. The Commission will accept written materials from the public for consideration as we prepare our report; submit to email@example.com no later than November 22, 2021.
Diversity + Inclusion
- I-DIEM Highlights Impacts of Hurricane Ian Among Underserved Communities
- I-DIEM Participates in the Native American Commission Meeting
- ICYMI: FEMA Administrator Speaks at HERricane Conference and Women in Homeland Security SoCal Annual Awards Ceremony
- I-DIEM Announces 2022 Lt. General Julius Becton Jr. Scholarship Recipients
- I-DIEM Featured in the Greenwood Commonwealth Newspaper