The country’s top environmental official, EPA Administrator Michael S. Regan, joined a panel of health center leaders and other experts to discuss the impact of climate change and a toxic environment on public health. Panelists dEscribed how health centers are responding and working to promote environmental justice in their communities.
Diversity + Inclusion
- I-DIEM Highlights Impacts of Hurricane Ian Among Underserved Communities
- I-DIEM Participates in the Native American Commission Meeting
- ICYMI: FEMA Administrator Speaks at HERricane Conference and Women in Homeland Security SoCal Annual Awards Ceremony
- I-DIEM Announces 2022 Lt. General Julius Becton Jr. Scholarship Recipients
- I-DIEM Featured in the Greenwood Commonwealth Newspaper