The “Emergency Management as a Career” panel series introduces students, professionals and those interested in or thinking about a career in Emergency Management to experts in the field. This panel is aimed at those with a background in public administration/the nonprofit space.
Diversity + Inclusion
- Climate Lawmaker Takes Center Stage in Jan. 6 Hearing
- COVID-19 Equity Problem is Easier to Identify Than Solve
- NPR: Disaster Preparedness for Vulnerable Populations
- I-DIEM Serves on Panel Advocating for Increased Use of Data to improve Disaster and Racial Disparities
- I-DIEM Featured in Forbes Magazine on “How Scientific Research Can Help Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives