Lisa Joyslin of the Minnesota Association of Volunteer Administrators (MAVA) and Chauncia Willis of the Institute for Diversity and Inclusion in Emergency Management (I-DIEM) address racial justice and equity within the emergency management industry.
Diversity + Inclusion
- Climate Lawmaker Takes Center Stage in Jan. 6 Hearing
- COVID-19 Equity Problem is Easier to Identify Than Solve
- NPR: Disaster Preparedness for Vulnerable Populations
- I-DIEM Serves on Panel Advocating for Increased Use of Data to improve Disaster and Racial Disparities
- I-DIEM Featured in Forbes Magazine on “How Scientific Research Can Help Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives