Lisa Joyslin of the Minnesota Association of Volunteer Administrators (MAVA) and Chauncia Willis of the Institute for Diversity and Inclusion in Emergency Management (I-DIEM) address racial justice and equity within the emergency management industry.
Diversity + Inclusion
- I-DIEM Highlights Impacts of Hurricane Ian Among Underserved Communities
- I-DIEM Participates in the Native American Commission Meeting
- ICYMI: FEMA Administrator Speaks at HERricane Conference and Women in Homeland Security SoCal Annual Awards Ceremony
- I-DIEM Announces 2022 Lt. General Julius Becton Jr. Scholarship Recipients
- I-DIEM Featured in the Greenwood Commonwealth Newspaper