Goldman highlighted three cities that could be subject to storm surges and could face harmful flooding: New York, Tokyo, and Lagos. It said several others that are less than 11 meters above sea level — including Miami, Florida; Alexandria, Egypt; Dhaka, Bangladesh; and Shanghai, China — also faced major flood risks.
Diversity + Inclusion
- I-DIEM Announces New Senior Advisor and Program Coordinators to Support Programmatic Growth
- I-DIEM Welcomes Four New Advisory Board Members
- Statement on FEMA Strategic Plan
- IDIEM Advocating for Survivors Marginalized by the Response to Hurricane Ida
- Lt. General Julius Becton Student Scholarship Fund Winners