ESCR-Net and member Terra de Direitos announce the release of a new publication in English, Spanish and Portuguese documenting experiences of diverse social movements that have utilized the human rights.
More than 130 years from today, in 1886 May 1st, several thousand workers in Chicago city had participated in the massive strike demanding eight-hour working day and several workers sacrificed their life...
Diversity + Inclusion
- COVID-19 & THE AFRICAN-AMERICAN COMMUNITY
- ‘Embed Equity’ in Disaster Response, Experts Say
- Disaster Management Is Too White, Official Tells Congress
- COVID-19 Impacts Requires the Integration of Equity in Emergency Management
- 5 Ways to Operationalize Equity in Government During the Coronavirus Pandemic