Institute for Diversity and Inclusion in Emergency Management (I-DIEM) Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chauncia Willis, discusses the systemic impacts of disaster assistance on generational wealth among African American families and offers hope for new Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) policies geared toward “heirs properties” embracing the unique cultural influences among African American homeowners.
Diversity + Inclusion
- I-DIEM Highlights Impacts of Hurricane Ian Among Underserved Communities
- I-DIEM Participates in the Native American Commission Meeting
- ICYMI: FEMA Administrator Speaks at HERricane Conference and Women in Homeland Security SoCal Annual Awards Ceremony
- I-DIEM Announces 2022 Lt. General Julius Becton Jr. Scholarship Recipients
- I-DIEM Featured in the Greenwood Commonwealth Newspaper