The enemy of equity is the failure to acknowledge existing inequities. Now more than ever, it is critical that we—as a society—acknowledge the embedded bias that exists within all systems and structures, including emergency management and hazards mitigation.
Diversity + Inclusion
- I-DIEM Africa is Now Open
- I-DIEM Establishes Global Outreach Center in Ghana
- SCHATZ, CASSIDY REINTRODUCE BIPARTISAN BILL TO CREATE NEW NATIONAL BOARD TO INVESTIGATE NATURAL DISASTERS, PROVIDE RECOMMENDATIONS TO MITIGATE FUTURE IMPACT
- I-DIEM Stands With the People of Maui, Hawaii
- Institute for Diversity & Inclusion in Emergency Management Announces 2023 Lt. General Julius Becton Jr. Scholarship Recipients